There are new abstracts in CLIO for the following zines:
- Cherry #5/Jellybean #15 (split zine) by Kate K. & Katy Weselcouch
- Flaming Eggs #6 by Hilary Davis
- Hip Hop Punk Rock Power! (issued with Plunger)
- Homo Health and Fitness
- I Had a Great Ride! by Veronica Liu
- I Play Life, and Grow by Meghan Lake
- I Think So by Esther Singer
- I Was Not Mommie's Lil' Angel... Not Even Close by Taryn Hipp
- Iceblink by Renee
- Ilse Content by Alexis Wolf
- Imaginary Windows #5 by Erin Fae
- (In Parens) or How to Be a Writer and Have Really Bad Sex by Megan Honig
- In the Backseat by Muffie White
- In the Humor for a Tumor by Rebecca Katherine Hirsch
- In Transition by Lauren Michele Fardig
- Incommunicado #6 by Maya Raye
- Indie Rock 2 Tha Max by Becky Cloonan
- Infandum! Adventures in Intoxication by Molly Lawless
- Insipid #4, #5 by Allison Reach
- Inkling by Melissa Klein
- Inner Monologue #6 by SaraEllen
- Inside the Test #2 by Jaime de Anda
- Inspiration Finally Came... by Angee
- Inspiration Point by Amy Antonissen
- Insterbate & Destroy
- Invasion of the Killer Slut Monkey #2, #3 by Jaime de Anda
- It's Not the End of the World!: Building a Life with Limp Wrists by Ocean Capewell
- Karin and Elizabeth in Clubland by Gillian Beck
- Ker-bloom! #27, #35, #36, #57, #58, #72 by artnoose
Cherry #5/Jellybean #15 (split zine) by Kate K. & Katy Weselcouch: Zines W474j no. 15
Flaming Eggs #6 by Hilary Davis: Zines D3857f no. 6
"No dead bird for me, Gram - I'm a vegetarian! I eat my veggies, not my friends!"
Hip Hop Punk Rock Power! (issued with Plunger): Zines P486h
Calling for submissions... from the '90s.
Homo Health and Fitness: Zines M365f
"(Your Guide to a New, Queer You!)"
I Had a Great Ride! by Veronica Liu: Zines L58i
Veronica Liu, Barnard graduate, gives us luscious descriptions of her trip from Brooklyn to Manhattan on a bike, which really make this zine an ode to NYC.
I Play Life, and Grow by Meghan Lake: Zines L354i
"I play the herione of reality. Imperfect, clumsy, nolonger green to the fight. I play the herione of reality."
I Think So by Esther Singer: Zines E77t no.3
Wow. There's a recipe for a cake that's made out of chocolate and Guinness in here, guys.
I Was Not Mommie's Lil' Angel... Not Even Close by Taryn Hipp: Zines H56i
This collection of stories about mother and daughter relationships is sometimes hard to read because it's such a tear-jerker. Come prepared.
Iceblink by Renee: Zines I34
Ilse Content #5 by Alexis Wolf: Zines W654i no.5
Beautiful art zine. Check out the distro of these zines here: Ms. Valerie Park Distro.
Imaginary Windows #5 by Erin Fae: Zines F44i no.5
The love story of two zinesters: Moira and Erin. Check out their joint website here: Faery Grrrl.
(In Parens) or How to Be a Writer and Have Really Bad Sex by Megan Honig: Zines H66546i
Tough subjects here, such as abusive relationships and abusive sex, but very interesting personal writing.
In the Backseat by Muffie White: Zines W55846i
In the Humor for a Tumor by Rebecca Katherine Hirsch: Zines H57i
The author gives us a rare description of the most common of New York events: falling asleep on the subway and missing your stop.
In Transition by Lauren Michele Fardig: Zines F373i
Incommunicado #6 by Maya Raye: Zines R394i no.6
"What do you do when you have been clenching your jaw for two days and it hurts?"
Indie Rock 2 Tha Max by Becky Cloonan: Zines C46i
Check out more of Becky Cloonan's amazing comics, graphic novels, and professional work at: Ink & Thunder
Infandum! Adventures in Intoxication by Molly Lawless: Zines L395i
Another wonderful comics artist, Molly Lawless' work can be seen at: Mollywood
Insipid #4, #5 by Allison Reach: Zines R433i no. 4, no.5
Inkling by Melissa Klein: Zines K58i no.4
Inner Monologue #6 by SaraEllen: Zines S27345i no. 6
Interesting tri-fold design - like many nested pamphlets.
Inside the Test #2 by Jaime de Anda: Zines J35i no. 2
"It's like a giant weird love letter."
Inspiration Finally Came... by Angee: Zines A543i
Inspiration Point by Amy Antonissen: Zines A58i
A booklet of inspiration for when your creativity has taken a toll. Press on, zinesters, press on!
Insterbate & Destroy: Zines I57
"We wrote smut that relates to our lives & turns us on. Only by virtue of who we are is this a radical/anarchist smut anthology of sorts."
Invasion of the Killer Slut Monkey #2, #3 by Jaime de Anda: Zines J356i no. 2, no. 3
It's Not the End of the World!: Building a Life with Limp Wrists by Ocean Capewell: Zines C374i
"Carpal tunnel's been looming on the horizon for a long time, but it seems now like that ship's finally docking... a lifetime of doing... things with vigor & zeal has left my wrists little more than a smoking heap taking up residency next to my elbows (ok, I am exaggerating)."
Karin and Elizabeth in Clubland by Gillian Beck: Zines B43k
Read this and all your assumptions about Barbie's heteronormativity will be shattered.
Go here to purchase/check out more: Artnoose on Etsy. As a side note, letterpress makes me squee.